Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to make a good showing at this event to send a messege to NMRA. Jamie is trying his hardest to make this happen but he still needs our support. NMRA has allready ask us if we will sponsor the class again this year and we told them yes.
We want to support the class as much as we can to help make it a reality.
We all had a great time in Bradenton Fla meeting everybody and Reynolds should be no different. So come on down and have some fun! I understand we will have Mr Brooks cooking for us in the pits.

Rick

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grits and greens and some type of critter they found on the roadside. Chad even said he would go off his diet for the Weekend.

Rick

G

·
nope can't make it... thats the weekend before my wedding..... But I WILL be at

National Trail Raceway
Columbus, Ohio
May 2nd - 4th, 2003

for those that don't have the link
schedule

·
Registered
94 Posts
Will you guys be coming to Dallas May30-June1? I hope so. It would be great to put faces with names.:)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hunter said:
Will you guys be coming to Dallas May30-June1? I hope so. It would be great to put faces with names.:)
we will be there...stop by and say howdy..we will be in the vendor area near the pit area..

Linn

·
Registered
209 Posts
This is my first post. I think I can talk my buddy Mark to go with his 03 and I may know of a few others. What types of classes or mods will it be?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guys,

I suggest that you enter the Modular Muscle class. I'll have all the 03 Cobras qualify separately. NMRA will provide trophies for the top five fastest in qualifying. Then, on Sunday you can mix it up with the other Mod racers.

See you at the track and have a good time,
Jamie

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The format in which you did the 03's was nice in bradenton Jamie. I really liked seeing the 03's run together especially the top guns. :D Keep up the excellent work your doing in promotting the class. We really appreciate it!

Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts