Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've been looking around for some high octane fuel and came across this website from another thread. Whats your opinion on something like this?
http://www.torcoracefuels.com/ACCEL 1.htm

The mods that I have right now waiting to get installed is your chip, 3.10 upper(installed), 6 lb lower, K&N and qmp exhaust.
*Note still getting parts put on.

All the pump gas here (premuim grade) is 93. I was wondering if something like that would be of help or just a waste of money.

·
400 Posts
I have used torco before and had great results. Not sure what it will do with the oxygenated gas though. I have it in stock and I'll give it a try.

Rick

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rick. I appreciate your time on that one.

I saw that on another trhead and my curiousity has been picqued by it. I basically wondering how it would work on hihger boosted Cobras. Really looking forward to your results.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Since I was the one that posted it orignally, I thought I'd let you know that my friend uses it on his 95 Cobra which made 698 rwhp with 10 gallons of 93 and one can of accelorator (Glenn's car Rick). This stuff should work great for you guys...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great! I appreciate that RdRunnr. Now to check into pricing on this thing. :) Anybody know of good places that sell the stuff?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great Rick! If you can, pm me the pricing on it. It may take me a day or two to be able to order it from you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rick, I also would like the prices PM'd but before I buy I was still hoping for an answer on how you think it will effect the performance here in SoCal on our, ever so wonderful 91 gas.

Thanks
Brett

1 - 9 of 9 Posts