Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
would like to see a large outing of lightnings at the biggest nmra event of the year who is going come on FUN FORD guy's come over and race. Paul G. does why don't you? :blob

·
Registered
375 Posts
Where is it>??? Next year I plan on doing a lot of racing. Would like to get some sponsors if possible. I need to speak with my boss about taking several weekends off next year. -Mat-

·
Registered
513 Posts
conleymotorsports said:
would like to see a large outing of lightnings at the biggest nmra event of the year who is going come on FUN FORD guy's come over and race. Paul G. does why don't you? :blob
I will be there!!!!:D :D

will have the truck.....:eek: :evil

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
blown318 I see your name at the other two site alot how far are you from FT. wayne IN.?the race is on september 26-28th

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's not to far maybe we can get together at one of the area dragstrips one day.

·
Registered
513 Posts
conleymotorsports said:
that's not to far maybe we can get together at one of the area dragstrips one day.
hell yeah!!!! Do you know where warsaw is?? My parents have a lake home there... I am there like every weekend.....thas only like 40 min from Ft wayne. Maybe I will cruise up your way when I get my truck back....:cool: :cool: :D

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds good I go to Mucie dragway on occasion and test and bracket race maybe you can meet us when you get your truck back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts