Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find any rolled chrome tips for my stang. Want some good ones that are about 18" - 24" long. preferably bolt on if possible, but weld on are's fine too.

I'm ready to get rid of these pop can exhaust tips I have on now.

anyone got links?

I have no idea what size they need to be, all I know is I have a MAC O/R H-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, and the pipes that run from the H-Pipe back are completely stock.

if that helps.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Magnaflow makes a couple sizes and lengths in 15 deg Rolled Chromed Tips. I had a set of 22" 2.5 inlet, 4" outlet 15 deg Rolled tips and they looked sick!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Here's where I just got some for my car. Magoo just put them on his. Stainless and pretty cheap also. We both went with 4" diameter. Call them and ask for John. Tell him we sent you.

http://www.sss-exhaust.com/mustangexhaust.htm

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
glad to help!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
thanks man, much appreciated! those are exactly what I'm looking for!!! gonna order them when I get my tax refund on the 28th!
+1 only i am going with slash cut! awesome link thanks my bassanis are kinda crappy and i was thinking rolled but the angle just fits the lines i think a little better? thanks again:bigwink:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Magnaflow makes a couple sizes and lengths in 15 deg Rolled Chromed Tips. I had a set of 22" 2.5 inlet, 4" outlet 15 deg Rolled tips and they looked sick!!!
dang bro, i dunno how you got those to fit on your car, they wouldn't fit on mine, the muffler guy said they would be crooked, so I gotta send 'em back and get some that 18" long instead of 22".

:mad2:

oh well, at least the ebay dude is cool about it, he has what I need in stock and they're a little bit cheaper.

:bigwink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts