Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anyone has come out with anything new that I havent heard about? I know that I can go DFI> and then run whatever injector I wasnt 72's + but> I am curious to know what else I can do with the stock computer? I have heard of 55's> how much power will they support without running on the really lean edge? Is there a reliable injector driver that has not had any problems?
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
subscribing

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey guys> I did a post on Corral.net and I found that there is an injector driver available for a really good price. Turns out this guy is local to me> seems to work well for him. Here is the link.....

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=374115

I guess there is a way to get more power and keep our stock computers> only thing im not impressed with is making all the connections and splices> other than that> it looks great!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Send Jeff an email at Acceleronics if you have any questions but his website explains just about everything you can think about. My box came in the other day and we will be putting it on the car with 160s in a couple of weeks.

www.acceleronics.com

Good luck,
Ashley

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great! Thanks for the reply. How did you splice all the wires> did you solder them or use the butt joint connectors? How long did it take you for the splicing?
Thanks!:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the acceleronics driver also. Jeff has also let me be a dealer for him now also. Very nice unit with easy to follow instructions.
thanks

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts