Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is the big deal about Rush??? What were the exact words he said? From what I heard it is a ****ing disgrace that he decided to resign! Nothing untrue said!!!!!!!

Brandon

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have heard he made a remark towards a colored QB (MCNabb). Saying something in the affect of him getting all the hype because he is black. I am not sure. I haven't heard exactly.

Brandon

·
Registered
131 Posts
rush

every thing he said is very true. he said that mcnabb was over rated and the media hyped him up because he was the best black qb. this is true..... every word of it. do you ever hear madden say " well tonight were gonna see the 12,000 white qb to start a game???? no........ but every time a black qb starts they all start talking about it like someone landed on the moon and they always say this is only the 17th black qb to ever start a game @qb. if they don't want people like rush saying what he did then they shouldn't keep those kind of stats, because according to why rush quit were all equal it doesn't matter how many black or white for that matter any ways i'm gettin' pissed.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a damn disgrace. Besides all the BS. Do you think the reason that there hasn't been many black quaterbacks is due to talent in that postion. But, still that is all bullshit!!!!!:turd . I get pissed myself just talking and thinking about this.

Brandon

·
Registered
156 Posts
Rush couldn't be more wrong. That was the stupidest thing he ever said. Donovan McNabb is not overrated. If he said that Daunte Culpepper was overrated because Randy Moss makes him look good at least that's defensible. McNabb has been in the running for MVP two of his first three years and has been to the NFC championship game twice, where he accounted for almost all of his team's offense.

I like Rush, but I can't find a way to defend him in this. He should have known better than to make any comment about race. You can analyze football without it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My questions is. Why did they make a big deal about the race thing? Maybe Rush thought that McNabb was overrated. That might be his opinion of him. If the tables were turned with a black commentator and a white QB then we would not be having this converstation right now.

Brandon

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well we all know that the only white people that are allowed to say anything bad about black people are the Klan. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
he cn always say he was high on pain pills and didnt know what he was saying

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sometimes its best not to say anything at all..

I love ya rush, youre my neegah!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts