1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
I have the S&B on my blown F150, no problems at all, seems to be a well built filter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have both S&B filters on my Cobra and Lightning....great filters and their both 12"...fits perfectly on the Cobra..I believe it helps over the 9" ones others are using...that just been my take. Kind of like having a 3" Exhaust...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Jimmy V.,

The S&B is a excellent filter and is what EVERYONE has been selling for a while now. All the 12" Lightning filters and the 9" filters with the extra funnel type (open end) filter that almost EVERY well known tuner sells, is made by S&B. I run one on my car and it works great! Hope that helps. :cool:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
Anybody use these..?? They Make a 10in Filter a little better then 9in and no Fitment Problems like a 12 in..

http://www.lonestaraccessories.com/SandBairfilters.htm
Jim, these are the only Air Fliters we sell to our 03 Cobra Customers! I have been using them on all my cars for over 7 years. You want Maximum Airflow and "No Air Turbulence" before the MAF Sensor, especially at Wide Open Throttle on a Forced Air Induction Engine, this is the Ultimate Filter, second to none. Hope this helps.

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts