Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Im on a few other Mustang forums with the same sn. I have an 07 Mustang GT premium w/ Mach 1000 system. It has a Whipple S/C with a 3.5in pulley but looking for a 3.375 or 3.25 pulley so if you know about one being sold, let me know!!! It also has BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla Type-S cat back, tune by BBR, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit springs, BBR LCAs, BBR adj. pan hard bar, HIDs in the headlights and fogs, all exterior lights were replaced by LEDs, same with the map lights. Some VHT on the tail lights, side markers and turn signals. ICW 18in rims with Nankang 245/40 up front and Nitto 555[not DRs] 275/40 out back. I also have an 06 Titan that has close to $47,000 in goodies. Ill post my you tube page and the Titans car domain. Im in the Air Force so I work out of Shaw AFB. I hang out with a cool local Mustang club so if anyone around the Columbia area like meeting up with other Mustang owners, let me know. Thanks and see you all around.

I guess I cant post my you tube, car domain or pics yet. Just type in jpac811 to find my pages on both sites

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.