Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my shop has helped Wilwood design a front brake for all s197 platform vehicles. In exchange Wilwood gave us a few of the kits we used to mock up and fabricate the brackets and such. I have two brand new kits which have never been used in perfect condition in my possession I don't need. These kits are going to be mass distributed soon and will have an MSRP of $2,900 for the fronts.

I'm getting rid of mine near cost and would like to get 2,250+shipping. Shipping shouldn't be more then $50 to anywhere in the continental US. I'm going to be firm on the price because this is a killer deal on a great product. I have them on my car now and these brake LOVE being punished at the track, exceptional stopping abilities and endurance.

So, here's the break down: Its a front big brake kit. Everything needed for installation is included. The pads, lines, all the nuts bolts, everything is there. It is a simple bolt on installation, should take 30 mins a side w/ basic hand tools.

The calipers are 6-piston forged w6a calipers. I have one set in black, one set in red. The rotors are two piece 14" rotors. I have one set of rotors drilled, and one drilled and slotted. First come first serve, they're all the same price. Here are some pictures of them on my shops race cars, the items I have for sale are brand new, never used:

PM me for the fastest response

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.