Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my like new sway bar off the front of my Saleen. It is a huge tubular light weight design with greasable fittings and complete end links.
Great shape and they sell new for $230
See here... http://www.stage3motorsports.com/pr...BASE&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

I am asking $100 plus shipping for mine. You will have to see this monster to believe it. It is twice round what a normal 99-04 GT unit is and lighter too!

Bright red, pics availible upon request. [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Please post pics and part number (is this 555-1094?). Why are you selling?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
02blwngt called dibbs via pm. He is first in line, then Condor, then two other emails after them.

I am waiting to hear back from 02blwngt.

Condor, I am at work and cant get a pic up until tomorrow. This unit comes factory on the Saleen. I am getting rid of it as the car is a weekend toy now that tracks some. I dont want the weight. We removed it and the car does fine for what I need it to do. No corner carving in my future.

I will get back to you all.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unit sold to Condor as I didnt hear back from 02blwngt. Let this be publicly known that we are dealing via cashiers check and I hearby promise to ship the swaybar to him once the funds are recieved.

Thanks for the sale C.

Mike

·
Registered
512 Posts
Mike must be pretty anxious about selling this swaybar. Looks like I had about a 45minute window while I was sleeping and Condor snagged it!!! Great deal

·
Registered
642 Posts
Dude, I normally never check this forum past midnight. Last night, I couldn't sleep decided to get online. The post was just a few minutes old before I PMed the dude.

Luck actually went my way.

·
Registered
642 Posts
RECEIVED!

Sway bar was in good condition. Packaging was creative and as good as it can be given dimensions of product! LOL! Thanks bud!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man,
packaging was tough with those bends and all. I could not find a box to fit for the life of me...so from watching many episodes of McGyver I done the best I could.

Hope you enjoy it.

Take care.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.