Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Saleen S281 rear wing from Haney Motorsports. One question, it has 2002 written inside the wing. Is this going to be a direct replacement for the stock Cobra wing.

I thought I have read I need the 2003 wing so that it will use the same 2 holes that the stock wing used.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had considered buying that wing, but went with wheels and tires for now(which aren't on yet). I called AND e-mailed Haney about the S-281 spoiler. According to what he e-mailed me and what they said on the phone, that is the right spoiler. You might want to call them, but they told me it is the right one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to Haney Motorsports and they stated that the 2002 spoiler will use the stock holes.

Anybody know if this is correct or not?

Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Cobra

Torch Red 10th said:
I had considered buying that wing, but went with wheels and tires for now(which aren't on yet). I called AND e-mailed Haney about the S-281 spoiler. According to what he e-mailed me and what they said on the phone, that is the right spoiler. You might want to call them, but they told me it is the right one.
what wheels did you go with? I have the same vehicle and went with Steeda Chrome UL II

Attachments

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Looks great! I just orderedmine today. :banana
How long did it take to get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts