Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For more information on the upcoming SCMC Drag Day, go to www.svtcobraclub.com .

We are also having a dyno day this weekend at ATS performance in Columbia, SC. Check the website and bulletin board for more information.:p

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey 03venom, where do you live? I live off of bachman rd. in Chase Hunt Farms. Good to see somebody from SC in a forum.What color do you have, maybe ive seen you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey there! I live off Fish Hatchery Rd near hwy 321. What color is yours. Ive probably seen you. Mine is Dark Shadow Grey. Are you coming to the meet Saturday?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Silver. Ive lived here all my life. I grew up in West Cliff. Thats about 1 mile from 321 down fish hatchery.Where do you live? Hell we might know each other. Yeah, I was thinking about going sat. , I would like to meet you. Im pretty sure we have seen each other. Once in front of BB&t and once you were sitting on I-77 and I was on Fish Hatchery, at the light. Man I would like to get up some day and shoot the shit.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Buy the way my name is Michael Day.Whats yours?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yes I did. Your name sounds real familiar.Im pretty sure I know you I just cant put the name with a face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts