Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals i'm not sure if i told you. ( i know razor knows) i am sending my car to ptk in july for a turbo kit to be put on. it will consist of a t-64 turbo,piping,wastegate,bov,03 cobra fuel system, intercooler,tubular a arms and k member... (i got coilovers and they are taking off a little) 4 program chip,dyno tune and installed until then i am gonna b.s w/ you guys:D

thanks for reading

Collin

·
Registered
385 Posts
Stock internals?
You'd BETTER be out at Carlsbad with it! I want to see that setup!:jawdrop

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i told i wouldn't say on the price. i have decided to go w/ a t-64e because the way it spools makes it perfect for the street. i am going to run it on stock internals for a little bit;) ( psi will be @7-8 psi.) but after that...well thats a different story:evil i will be at carlsbad when its done. 4v gts i will be there thanks forthe replys i will keep you updated on the situation. and ssoutlaw :p she is on her way;) thanks boys

Collin

·
Registered
660 Posts
I just got my Cobra and have turbos in my future. What/who is PTK?

Good luck with the turbo kit!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
4vcobra said:
they are in san antonio, texas and thanks for the reply

Collin
Collin what caused you to use PTK instead of Total Performance - out of curiousity.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One Percent said:
Collin what caused you to use PTK instead of Total Performance - out of curiousity.
because your ride is all over me;) ... no i decided to go with ptk because i saw they needed a donor car. and i know total performance is awesome. i saw the work they did to your ride ( congrats by the way). i am getting the deal for a real good price but would not tell. :D i made my decision it took alot of time to make it but they are a little closer as well ( san diego here) one%

nice car again your website should be "www.allovercollin.com":D

Collin

·
Registered
25 Posts
I still think keith is a prick after meeting him at WFC6:shootbird but i agree you should go with whoever gives the best deal. I just deal this awy after the "Turbo Wizard" thread :hammer

·
Registered
19 Posts
4vcobra said:
because your ride is all over me;) ...
You lost me dude.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I called Pro-turbo and was supposed to receive some pricing and photos of a kit through e-mail, never did though :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts