KOER (key on engine running)
  • P1131 Lack Of HO2S11 Switches - Sensor Indicates Lean
  • P1127 Exhaust Not Warm, Downstream O2 Sensor Not Tested
  • P1408 Manifold Absolute Pressure [MAP] Sensor Circuit

Continuous Memory Codes
  • P0153 HO2S Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1
  • P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected
  • P0172 Fuel Trim System Rich Bank 1

Do you think I should take a visit to my tuner and see why my PCM isn't working? Can that be the reason why it's throwing all the other codes?

I have a custom Autologic chip if that has anything to do w/ it. The mechanic that scanned it said some of them *might* of been thrown b/c my car was sitting for 4 hours and the engine was cold.....

Thanks guys!
Darren

·
Registered
95 Posts
4V_GTS said:
KOEO (key on engine off)
  • P0605 Powertrain Control Module Read Only Memory (ROM) Error

KOER (key on engine running)
  • P1131 Lack Of HO2S11 Switches - Sensor Indicates Lean
  • P1127 Exhaust Not Warm, Downstream O2 Sensor Not Tested
  • P1408 Manifold Absolute Pressure [MAP] Sensor Circuit

Continuous Memory Codes
  • P0153 HO2S Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1
  • P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected
  • P0172 Fuel Trim System Rich Bank 1

Do you think I should take a visit to my tuner and see why my PCM isn't working? Can that be the reason why it's throwing all the other codes?

I have a custom Autologic chip if that has anything to do w/ it. The mechanic that scanned it said some of them *might* of been thrown b/c my car was sitting for 4 hours and the engine was cold.....

Thanks guys!
Darren
First one is beacuse you DO have a chip.

Some of the others look like the o2's are shut off or are not working at all. And yes, the engine was cold too, EGR and downstream o2 codes. :)

Brian

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the first one is not bad? It can't be fixed or go away? Removing the chip is not an option for me w/ the engine swap...

Do you think I need to replace my o2 sensors? Which ones? On the header or on the mid-pipe? What side? Which side is bank 1? Bank 2?

If this was your car, how would you go about fixing it? What would you do first?

I'm an idiot w/ all this emission stuff:shocked

Thanks!
Darren

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does it run bad?

If not, leave it the heck alone! I would just disconnect the battery for 10 mins to clear some of those up and recheck.

Brian

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ranger50 said:
Does it run bad?

If not, leave it the heck alone! I would just disconnect the battery for 10 mins to clear some of those up and recheck.

Brian
It runs fine. I've disconnected the battery several times. The SES light comes back on within 15 miles or so.

I need to get it smogged. I have a guy that will do it w/ the LTs, but he says there cant be a check engine light on. I'm not sure if he actually scans it or what he does to "pass" me. I can reset the computer right before I go in, but won't the codes still show up if he does scan it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts