Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a big box from the UPS Depot today and this is what I found!

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VIS Racing. My decision was between VIS and Seibon Racing but the Seibon cowl doesn't have an open cowl so that was that.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haha looks like my thread swayed you towards a cowl hood! Looks good. Is that a 3.5" cowl? Are you planning on getting it painted or leaving it CF?

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Pop dat hood and let's see if you NEED that hood!:rock::rock:

·
Registered
253 Posts
That is bad @$$!! How does it fit? I want to put a cowl hood on my 6er that I drive to and from work. Until now the VFN is the only style cowl hood that I have liked. With what I had to go through to get the VFN to fit my gt I had about talked myself out of it. It's on now! Do you plan on painting it? Don't get me wrong it looks killer now!

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That is bad @$$!! How does it fit? I want to put a cowl hood on my 6er that I drive to and from work. Until now the VFN is the only style cowl hood that I have liked. With what I had to go through to get the VFN to fit my gt I had about talked myself out of it. It's on now! Do you plan on painting it? Don't get me wrong it looks killer now!
The fit seems pretty good. That pic was taken with the hood just set on. Going to get it bolted down today after the hood latch is transferred over and we take a quick spray can to paint it black instead of yellow.

I am thinking about leaving it as is at least for now. The yellow vs the carbon fiber is a nice contrast

·
Registered
282 Posts
That looks great. Would you post some photo's of the latch and hinges after it is bolted on etc.. So, you can run this hood withour pins? Is this 2.5"?

Thanks,
Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts