Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had great time..Nice hanging with Hammer ,JT,Bill and all you guys,,I forget names.....Sorry bout that!!!
The 03 Cobra class was very competetive it came down to driving and some racing luck..Congrats to all.
The car show was also very good,,More then 50 real nice cars..
Kudo's to Scot,JC,and Eric for a first class car show..
It was also great vendor turnout.
Thank's to Jim and all the JDM gang for your hospitality.
Hammer the best roomy..(HE DON"T SNORE):p
The Convoy:
Brian,Mark,Zee, and Kamran we had a good trip..Great being with you guys..as always...
I also hope Dave does do it next year..

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had a great time and it was great meeting all my canadian buddies again this year. I have to say it was great to meet some of the people I hadn't met before- Eric Brooks, Chad(where's my hat?), Hammer, Jim Fitzgerald, White99gt and anyone else I met for the first time and forgot their name.
I wanna give a big thank you to Dave King and the staff and especially JC and the rest of the show staff and the other participants like Darren(silverstallion), Pete(SnkyPete), Tom(TJM01), Mike(BadPny) and all the other guys.
Last but not least My partners in crime Jimmy V.(my uncle and your uncle too), Zee, and Kamran. You guys were the best.
Lets do it again and better next year!!!
:evil :cool:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had a GREAT time. I'm so glad I went!!

It was great to see all the familiar faces and many new ones.

The drive down and back with Jimmy, Mark, Brian, and Zee was great. I'm sure if I had to make that trip alone I wouldn't have gone.

Hanging out at the Hotel was great also...so many interesting people to meet...especially the guys running the event themselves(Dave,Scott, JC and others)

The event was great....from the cars in the car show to the races to the track prepartion, I really enjoyed Mod shootout 5.

If Mod Shootout 6 had a date set I would already be reserving my room at the Holiday Inn as oppose to the Crap Inn which I stayed at for the first 3 nights.

Also as Brian already mentioned congrats to:
Darran(twice), Pete, and Tom for placing in the car show.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I had a great time talking and meeting everyone.

A thumbs up to jim v for the street advice :salute .

Glad to finally put a name and face toghether with a lot of you.

Hammer -you had a SWEET ride.If i ever go against jim v's advise .Ill have that kinda of power one day.

jimv -thanks for the words of wisdom:D

b1nyc-glad to have met you
dead lurker -glad to have met up with you (p.s. get some drag radials for the ride :p )

ANd to finally met eric and chad brooks in the pits.

Ill have mine there next year :evil

·
Registered
191 Posts
Great pics Eric, finally get to see what everyone looks like that I haven't met yet.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
By closely observing the above picture with Hammer, JT, Jeff and I; it is painfully obvious I am the only one drinking REAL beer :lol

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
96blkcobra said:
By closely observing the above picture with Hammer, JT, Jeff and I; it is painfully obvious I am the only one drinking REAL beer :lol
Maybe that explains why you were falling off the porch before the rest of us.

:shocked :hammer

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Maybe that explains why you were falling off the porch before the rest of us.
Valid point! although I think it had more to do with the quanity than the quality. I had been chugging those Amber Bocks since 2:30 that afternoon. I paid the price for it Saturday though......geeeeeez I felt terrible. I am ready for another go at it now though! :hammer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts