Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about going to Side exhaust instead of the standard Dual exhaust. I know that I will have a little less horsepower with side exhaust, that I can't run subframe connectors and that I may have scrapping issues. I'm doing this only for a look. I also plan on changing my rear GT bumper for a V6 bumper. Has anyone had a really good sound with side exhaust. My buddy has suggested Spintech Mufflers. How is the sound on a side exhaust verses the standard dual exhaust? Besides the look, I want my mustang to sound really good, but at the same time, I don't want it to sound like crap. If I can't make it sound good, I might consider going back to dual exhaust.

Thanks

Mike

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you for your replies. CandyRoush, you stated that you had a Spintech exhaust system. Did you have a standard kit made for Roush Mustang or was it a custom kit? Did you also have an X or a Y pipe with that? I'm looking for a deep sound that doesn't very raspy as I am driving down the street.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.