Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The spring Smackdown event will be held Friday, May 16th at Norwalk Raceway Park, Norwalk, Ohio !!

Details to follow !!!

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dayam!!

vrtical said:
WFC weekend lol.
I looked at all the other schedules and thought I had that covered. Totally forgot about WFC........:rolleyes: that sux!!

Ben

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
moved

Norwalk Smackdown VI has been moved to May 23rd, 2003. I do not beleive this date interfers with any of the other racing series events. So....now......you have no excuses:p

This event is a very informal test-n-tune session that will last from 9:00 -4:00 pm. Cost for the entire day will be $40.00.

One refreshment stand will be open.

There will be no official tech at this event, but, I do expect you to come prepared with the safety equipment and adhere to the rules that match your cars ET.

Some of the racers like to go to Cedar Point the following day. This may be the finest amusement park in the world. It is only about 20-25 minutes from the track. They are now advertising the tallest roller coaster in the world @ over 400' with speeds in excess of 120 MPH. I believe it is called Top Dragster. :eek:

BTW - Norwalk Raceway Park is famous for its' hook, so... come prepared!!!!!!!!:D

Ben Dorn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts