Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a pic from the car show in Phila. 4-12
HAMMER,NITRO PETE,JT (he had to go) and Myself

o HotRodharry couldn't make it :D (missed you buddy)
Allway's a blast hanning with you guys
PETE LURKING IN THE DARK

Attachments

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Pete is not trying to be stealth at all is he?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hey Sean,

Remember that guy who was wanting to street race Pete? Well, we went back to the Toms River scene after the car show (BTW, great car show, Ray) and ran into his brother. He immediately wanted to street race me so we headed out to one of the undisclosed places and got our game on. Steve, the guy who bought my black 03 was there too and raced twice...2 for 2. Doing us proud, Steve!

It was a good time.

:D

G

·
You are right guys..the weather couldnt have been better. Babysitter was no where to be found...so you know the story. Wife worked until 1 am. She is a dancer :p No..she is an RN Nurse :D Anyway, Hammer...so what happend with your race? Cool that your Black 03 was there too.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAMMER said:
Hey Sean,

Remember that guy who was wanting to street race Pete? Well, we went back to the Toms River scene after the car show (BTW, great car show, Ray) and ran into his brother. He immediately wanted to street race me so we headed out to one of the undisclosed places and got our game on. Steve, the guy who bought my black 03 was there too and raced twice...2 for 2. Doing us proud, Steve!

It was a good time.

good i hope he go's home and tell's his brother what he is in for.
big burly mfer trying to intimadate us... yeah ok :shootbird

Rich make sure you call me when this go's down i wana see you guy's hand him his ass :cool:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Sean, Hammer hammers his car pretty good , I think he got the street racing down with that car , He comes out pretty good,
He ran that guys bro. and mads us proud. I also ran Hammer and he kicked my ass , , I can t shift my auto as fast as he shifts his stick, You Know what they Say " Hammer Time "
Had fun , ,Paece
Hey JT I will sent you that video of the Canada race Hey JT I will sent you that video of the Canada race

nitro

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Damn,
I can't believe I left before the good stuff!

You should have stopped, the place has Valet, where you can leave your right in the front, without them ever getting in your car.

JT

·
Registered
661 Posts
Shit Jon , Someone said it was a unsafe pleac to park a nice car
It may get stolen, Next time :) Hope you could have been there
Super time , With Hammer time:shocked

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Hammer...so what happend with your race? www.HotRodHarrys.com
Everyone was very cool out there and I got LUCKY with that street race. The dude was friendly and raced his car like a machine. It was a classic QUICK vs. FAST race and I got lucky and got off a clean run on these skateboard wheels.

Then we locked ass a few times on the way home. Poor Pete...I was taunting him all night, pulling up along side of him and calling him out... Customer car VS master car.

But Pete's a street racing shark...he's a player. Everyone sees through you, Pete...with that LAME DUCK act. I ain't putting no money on racing your car, Pete. We all know what you can run.

:shootbird

·
Registered
661 Posts
:cool: Who Me ? lol You did good for all of us , !
Hammer time ,.., That you did

·
Registered
661 Posts
nitrous pete said:
:cool: Who Me ? lol You did good for all of us , !
Hammer time ,.., That you did
So you know, I herd 3rd and 4th gear on the race , a shirp in all gears , THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!! Shifting ! ! ! ! !

G

·
Way to Go HAMMER!!! You did the 03 Cobra's proud and PJ's Performance !!! Now get the PJ's Performance Banner on your windshield :D

again buddy....congrats!

Hot Rod(atleast Hammer gets his car out there)Harry
I will just tell people thats my car ;)
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
nitrous pete said:
So you know, I herd 3rd and 4th gear on the race , a shirp in all gears , THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!! Shifting ! ! ! ! !
Shrimp? I only remember hot dogs and beef-n-bean burritos at Seven-Eleven. Was I drinking? I must have been in a black out. When did we have shrimp?

Just goofing on you, bro. Seriously, thanks very much for the compliments. I'm a novice but an ambitious one. I'll keep swinging in the batting cages to prepare for the season games.

You and JT are great coaches.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Seriously. Hammer Bruch youe teeth. . . :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts