Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my project. due to the hard finacial times. has anyone put their foxmod project on hold or sold their parts off? i really wish to keep moving forward but also have alot of parts that would remove me from debt. any thoughts? possibly will be taking photos and posting in parts section if anyone interested in my parts. discuss.......

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've been on the verge a few times, i always decide not to give up though.
Depending on how close you are, and the setup you are using, it may be more beneficial to finish the project and sell the car complete.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on the verge a few times, i always decide not to give up though.
Depending on how close you are, and the setup you are using, it may be more beneficial to finish the project and sell the car complete.
considering that i've got everything minus trans, axle, and the actual physical car sitting at home and about 2k wrapped up in it. that still doesn't include the small stuff that i have to come up with. since i haven't taken delivery on the car yet, i guess it would be easier to back out on. the sad thing is i have ALOT of really nice parts that i might have to sell individually and quite possibly not make the money back i owe. this sucks....

·
Registered
794 Posts
Since you don't have some major components, backing out isn't really that big of a deal.
You could always try again later.
Keep in mind modular engine value has been falling pretty quickly, so getting another won't be that hard when you feel you can financially take it on.
Ya it sucks, but at least you won't have some car rotting in your driveway with no engine and transmission.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since you don't have some major components, backing out isn't really that big of a deal.
You could always try again later.
Keep in mind modular engine value has been falling pretty quickly, so getting another won't be that hard when you feel you can financially take it on.
Ya it sucks, but at least you won't have some car rotting in your driveway with no engine and transmission.
my thoughts exactly....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts