Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANyone got any idaes, I am open and am running out of things to get for the car.:D

Whats up Rich?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Boost a Spark or Plasma Booster..I like the idea of running a wider gap and not blowing spark out..

·
Registered
223 Posts
AWD
how about some suspension mods... coil-overs?
brakes?
and plenty of "get out of jail free" cards...

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Viper trans. Leather Cobra Daytonas. Autotap. Heat exchanger. Lightweight forged wheels.

Those should give your wallet that slim look.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
Boost a Spark or Plasma Booster..I like the idea of running a wider gap and not blowing spark out..
Speaking of Plasma Booster ! I have one on mine and it works great. But Yesterday I steped up the race tune for 115 octane running 22# and noticed alot of breakup below 3500rpm.

So today I installed a Boost-a-Spark in conjuction with the Plasma Booster. Problem Fixed and I widened my Plug gap (IT-24s) from .024 to .030 with no problems.

Boost-a-Spark works great !!!!

JL

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
running out of things to do for the car? Thats impossible. If you really have a bunch of money why not go with a Pro Turbo, turbo kit from amazon racing. Swap in a viper trans. Put in some street/strip cams. And then get some heads (when they come out). Carbon fiber hood, trunk, driveshaft, and anything else you can get in CF. CCW wheels.

Unless your making 900rwhp or more there are things to do!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Dustoff what does your race tune have as far as total timing ??? My god I bet that thing feels good with 22lb's and an aggressive tune!!!:cool:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heat exchanger Check
Light weight wheels Check At home waiting
Plasma booster Check also waiting at home
Viper Trans need to investigate more
Line loc needed
Brakes are on the way
Suspension is next on my list
Stero all pioneer AVH 75000 touch screen i get a great deal on these if anyone wants one let me know. they retail for $2700 to $2500 and we can sell them for $2000 shipped anywhere in the 48 states

This unit has touch screen DVD, XM, TV tuner built in
!/3 ocatve EQ, and any thing else your going to need
Let me know if any of you guys want these, I buy direct form a pioneer distributer, and they are brand new just came to the market on monday, and anything else pioneer you want

Just hooking up my fellow 03 brothers, and Sisters:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
As previously stated, Autotap would be really great. A built in PC that can be remotely controlled by a Tablet PC would be an extra niceity.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts