Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious , how many of you out there are planning on going to Bradenton this year.

Its about three weeks away so who's going .

Pete

·
Registered
133 Posts
I too will be there to participate. True Street Saturday & Brackets Sunday. Our car club has been working the event the last 3 years but not this year. So I get to play.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same here , Ill be in True Street, and Brackets Sunday. My car is at ATF , hope to get it back next week so I can dial in the rest of my suspension before the trip to Bradenton.

See you there.

Pete

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
we'll be there as well. Getting the silver bullet some more goodies and a new heart is on the way.
We'll all be running in Super Stang.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Same here , Ill be in True Street, and Brackets Sunday. My car is at ATF , hope to get it back next week so I can dial in the rest of my suspension before the trip to Bradenton.

See you there.

Pete
Cool ! It should be a blast. Maybe we'll get a chance to meet and shoot the shitz. Good luck to all.

·
DOWNS FORD
71 Posts
I was trying to get the car all together to go back out for Hot Street but I not gonna kill myself trying to finish it. I was out at the chassis shop tonight trying to get the rest of the chassis done lost power at the shop due to wind here in New Jersey so got cut short tonight engine almost done but to drive 18hrs with no testing on an entirely new combo I will sit it out and come out strong at Atco. Maybe do some testing at Cecil. By the way Downs Motorsport is the presenting sponsor again for the NMRA at Atco hopefully no rain this year. Mark your calenders if interested Aug 15 2009 10:30 am to 4:00pm Downs Ford Lincoln Mercury Motorsport and NJ stangers will be holding a all Mustang car show and donating all Proceeds to a Cancer fund all are welcome if you are in the area. Bens Extrem BBQ will be there for food and I got Ford Racing to award a Raffle prize what it is I am not sure yet. Again all are welcome.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck to you , better take the time now and get it dialed in , you dont want something going wrong and end up in the wall.

See you guys out at Bradenton.

Pete

·
Registered
878 Posts
and who is going to Orlando? feb 28 and march 1 battle of brands
I'm going to that one. I think I'm going to take a run at Ultra Stang, or whatever they call it now, in the Saleen. I need some seat time in the car with the new pulley first, though.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hopefully i can get the whip ready by then and i should be down Bardenton's way

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Car looks like it will be ready , going to PBIR on Wednsday.

No time left to put a cage in so it looks like Im going to have to settle on low boost in True Street.

Pete

·
Registered
507 Posts
I will be in Bradenton, but not racing, just working the event.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I will be in orlando and bradenton selling parts. Look forward to meeting some people from the board. If there is anything you guys want me to bring to save you some money and freight let me know

thanks
Blake

·
Registered
576 Posts
We will be @ bradenton for sure. Be sure to stop by and see us in the midway.
We have out new KB 2.8 2V car / TT 06 GT / NX powered 06 / Vortech powered 06 / KB powered 04 cobra & sponsored renegade cars

1 - 18 of 18 Posts