Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, time to start getting the SoCal peeps wants and needs. I’m going to be building a small local web site (SoCalTerminators.com) for Southern California Terminator owners, friends and SO’s of Terminators, etc. This is NOT going to be a full blown site like this one, there are enough good boards currently for the national crowd.

The idea is to create a virtual community for Southern California owners. So far, I am planning on the following:

1- Definitely a forum. A place to talk about local shops, plan get togethers (whether two ‘03’s for lunch, or a bunch of us for whatever) and events, compare dyno tuners, and help each other on a local basis.

2- A Member’s showcase, my idea is to give each member that wants it, a little web space to call their own. Post Photos (within reason for number/size, server space costs money and I’m doing this for love and commercial free) and fav links, etc.

3- An events calendar for local stuff, especially races and shows.

And that’s all I’ve got so far.

So let’s have your suggestions, SoCal ‘03’s.

And yes, to answer an earlier question, there is a Trojan in my family. My wife (and some of her family) are USC alumni. To be perfectly balanced, most of my family went to UCLA, and I’m a product of the Cal State system. Although, I root for the Trojans.

·
Registered
286 Posts
sounds perfect to me:D I wouldn't mind going to the track or dyno with more 03 cobras!!
Leon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts