Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a set of these for our cars??? Also, is anyone running them, and what do you think???

·
Registered
309 Posts
Haven't seen or heard of anyone running them yet. But try Sean Hyland Motorsports. Sales/Tech - (519)421-2291 He can usually come up with most anything for the mod motor cars.

·
Registered
32 Posts
maoun said:
Yeah, but thats only for there K-member kit. I'm trying to talk them into making one for at factory K-member

Rob

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Why would anyone want solid motor mounts on an 03 Cobra? Haas anyone broken the stock rubber mounts?

Solid mounts only make the car vibrate. They suck!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Using solid motor mounts on my worked 442 caused cracks in the frame. Vibration was annoying too. Avoid solid motor mounts if you can.

MJ

·
Registered
223 Posts
HAMMER said:
Haas anyone broken the stock rubber mounts?
my passenger-side mount was torn/broken.
but i don't know if it was because of my MODs OR that wreck from last year either catching up to me or never being fixed in the first place!

·
Registered
229 Posts
coleman said:
my passenger-side mount was torn/broken.
but i don't know if it was because of my MODs OR that wreck from last year either catching up to me or never being fixed in the first place!
Coleman
I crashed my '70 Mach 1 in '77, and about three weeks after I got it back, I romped on it good, and the next thing I knew the fan was in the radiator. Motor mount broken in the crash went undiscovered, and came apart on the torque. Big block, blueprinted, churning out about 545 lbs-ft at the rears. I would bet that was what happened to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts