Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of testing dozens of baffles and trap doors we have come up with the answer to solving the oil spray problems with the kenne bell blowers that run over 13 lbs of boost. the specially fabricated and shaped deflectors and oil separators are the key to separating the oil and air.....and to keep the oil from blowing all over the engine!! :D We will be offering this in kit form, complete with all fittings lines ect....another bonus with our kit.....the oil that is trapped is returned to the blower !! You don't need to do anything, it returns by itself after the rpms drop back to the normal range! We already have many requests for this product, so we will be selling them in order of people putting deposits down for them, feel free to e-mail me or call at the shop to reserve yours today!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pricing....

the parts are fabricated beautifully, tig welded, all top quality fittings lines ect. bolts to the existing kennebell bracket for a totally finished look too. I am still getting total prices for all the parts involved, and my fabrication time too....tentitive pricing will be high 200 to low 300 dollar range completely assembled, you just have to bolt it on and install 2 fittings...5 minute install....let me know guys, hermann shop # 410-451-3790 or e-mail, [email protected]

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Does it still use the same amount of oil??

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
amount of oil.....

just slightly more.......i just slowly added till it equalized itself....works perfect......can't wait to see how long it takes till people try to copy it.......lol took me months to get the baffles and deflectors right .....oh well......at least i did it first..:lol

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
different versions.....

I will be fabricating these to order, can be made out of either cro-moly or t-6 aluminium, which CAN be easily polished to a mirror finish, can also be painted like mine is, or powdercoated to any color desired.....the prices for aluminium or powdercoated would be higher than mine as shown......let me know what you guys want, make a deposit and i will make it up to your needs........:D hermann

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Re: different versions.....

hpbyhermann said:
I will be fabricating these to order, can be made out of either cro-moly or t-6 aluminium, which CAN be easily polished to a mirror finish, can also be painted like mine is, or powdercoated to any color desired.....the prices for aluminium or powdercoated would be higher than mine as shown......let me know what you guys want, make a deposit and i will make it up to your needs........:D hermann
SOLD!! I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Thanks, man.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shipping.......

I am fabbing up the first 20 this week, will have all the lines and fittings needed by friday......will be shipping on monday on a first deposit first ship basis..........thanks for your interest......will have EXACT price of the kit today when i get prices on all the fittings and lines, call the shop # to place your order and you will be given the production # of your order and when it will be shipping. hermann 410-451-3790 [email protected] e-mail:D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Awesome Job Hermann!! Glad to see someone has stepped up and solved this problem for the KB guys. Oil being sprayed out is a good way to make a mess of your engine compartment! You would think a $3500 unit would not have such problems though:confused:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
What is the difference between the steel and aluminum versions? Also what are the prices?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts