Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Citizen Member
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us went to Houston Raceway Park last Sunday to have some fun. Engcon (Jay), Eric, myself, and some of the Strictly crew - Tyler, Colby, and Richard. Ratt I made 3 passes, and Eric and Jay made a couple of passes. The track was not the best, but got a tad better with a few cars going down it.
Here were Ratt I's passes (the ole man didn't have the shifting mojo) :

Here is one of Eric's passes:
It is gonna be mean when everything gets ironed out !!

·
Senior Citizen Member
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice runs, what was the temp?
It was around 76 F, I believe... DA was reported to be about 1800 ft.
Humidity is rarely very low for us.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Cool vids as always ratt daddy! Living in Minnesotah(in February) we've got at least 4 more weeks of winter, so I really appreciate the racing vids.
~Mark

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Nice runs and videos. This is killing me but please keep posting. Cool to see those wheels up on our cars.

·
Senior Citizen Member
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool vids as always ratt daddy! Living in Minnesotah(in February) we've got at least 4 more weeks of winter, so I really appreciate the racing vids.
~Mark
The "winter" here is always unpredictable. It might just snow, rain, sleet, hail, or decide to be 80-90 F... oh, yeah, and that is all on just one day !?!! So, we wake up in the morning, look outside to see how it might look, and then wait until the afternoon to decide whether or not to head to the track.

Vids are useful in showing just what ails the car/driver (you gotta agree there !), as well as being entertaining. No since in working on the car when the driver is the "problem" !!

·
Senior Citizen Member
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice runs and videos. This is killing me but please keep posting. Cool to see those wheels up on our cars.
Thanks, Posi ! Git you stuff ready ta go !
Wheels up just a little at the launch is a good thing. Wheels up when hitting 2nd gear is entertaining, but kinda points out that the shift took too dang long, while the engine was spinning toward the redline !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.