Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am driving to work in my Lightning today about to make a left hand turn. I see a Black 03 Cobra approaching from behind and get all excited about it.:D Very rarely do I see them. So as he is approaching I give a big thumbs up out my window, he pashes on the left with no acknowledgement. I shrug it off and think maybe he didn't see me( :rolleyes: ). So we both go left and then some azz clown is making a right turn from the left lane, so we have to stop. We are side by side, both have our windows down. Turns out it was a 10th Anniv Vert(red seat inserts). So I give another thumbs up and yell "Hey nice car man!" This piece of crap would not even look over at me! We start going and he just drives away. I think I told him he sucked or something, don't remember. What gives>??? We both have awesome SVT products. Even if I didn't so what>??? I mean I could be some kid, who's dream is owning a Mustang Cobra and this guy in his suit and tie can't respond>??? That just sucks. I don't know how you folks feel about stuff like this but it pisses me off. This guy doesn't deserve a nice car. I try and give him respect and compliment him and he can't respond. :shootbird -Mat-

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
that is punk!

but unique, almost everyone I talk to that owns a mustang shows respect to other ford owners. Crap even the v6's are nice people usually.

·
Registered
518 Posts
That just sucks.That kid would have been me several years ago. I am always sure to wave and acknowlege someone.

Brandon

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
dude since to said this No one has nodded or waved at me... WTF... killed a 5.0 lastnight kid didnt even give me the time of day to wave... ran a 98 cobra... guy was a rude bitch about it... man... people really do suck...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Dang what is going on?? People really do suck. Something you always need to remeber. You don't ever know who is watching you or who is looking up to you!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts