Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, this time it's me. Came this morning. Polished unit with ALL the bells and whistles.

Looking for the charger for the digital camera. Will post pictures as soon as I can!

·
Registered
282 Posts
WoW! I can't hardly believe that KB is shipping these units on time. This is great! I look forward to seeing the pictures of your polished unit! .....and I do mean the blower!

Kevin:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Great Rich..Best of luck the Polished unit will look awesome on that Black car.
Congrats

jim v.

·
Registered
510 Posts
SWEEET!!!! Post those pics up!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Don't you hate it when stuff like this happens? You get something cool and want to show it to people but then your camera has low battries and you can't charge it up or find some fresh batteries. :mad: :mad:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't take replacement batteries. It's an Olympus with a proprietary battery and has an adapter that plugs into the wall. I can't find the adapter and the more I look, the more I become my blood pressure rises.

I'll borrow a camera somewhere.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welp, no damn camera adapter anywhere to be found. And can't find anyone within 20 miles with a digital camera for me to borrow.

So you guys get pictures from the ULTRA CHEEZY Logitec Web Cam. They SUCK, but it's better than nothing. Gotta get these pictures up tonight or someone will be calling me a liar!

:D

Excuse the LAMENESS of the pictures. They're the best I can do right now.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Back of blower to show bypass, vacuum fittings, etc. Any special picture requests? If so, post them now before I pack everything back up.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Damn Hammer that looks great.... don't repack it tho... get out in the garage and rip the eaton off!!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Looks awesome.. and the pic's came out good..

jim v.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a Diablo Delta chip that I intend to dial in for the KB but, at Jimmy V's good suggestion, I grabbed the KB flip chip for a backup and good measure. Comes with chip, wires, switch and emory cloth to clean the computer contacts.

The switch indicators are labeled "Shootout" and "Power" to represent the two tunes in the chip. Hmmm...perhaps "Street" and "Strip" would have been less ambiguous?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts