Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are gonna try it out tonight! I have no idea what to expect but as long as the rain holds off we will find out soon.

Attachments

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Results......

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey, is that car supposed to be fast? :D

Best of luck to you.. I wish my 96 looked that good.:(

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Chad,,,don't want the Competion to know :cool:

:mad:

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Things did not do to well at all, and probably my own fault. I added the FMU to add fuel and then washed off the car and engine before going to the track. The car would not even idle when we got it to the track. It acts just like the MAF is screwed up. I wll be checking it out this week. I will elaborate on it all later!

·
Registered
302 Posts
man that sucks.. I hate to hear it... I hope you get it worked out and moving soon! I, along with everyone else on here, are anxious as hell to see what it does.

best of luck to you.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I think I have found my engine problem after checking every singal sensor, plug and hose on the car. I even disassembled the FMU, monitered the MAF voltage, and reinstalled the cruise control box. I put the car back exactly as it was before I had the problem. After searching high and low, I found the tube from my blow off valve to my powerpipe was leaking :( Now that my car is not sucking unmetered air, everything seems back to normal. I will keep everyone updated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts