Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it ain't me. :mad:

So much for their confirmed and promised release date! Anyway, Pete should be posting pictures very soon. And the rest of us (me and you, Matt) should have ours very soon (within days).

·
Registered
244 Posts
You got me there Hammer, i thought you were gonna say you got it. I am sure you will get it very soon. You must be very excited :D

Matt

·
Registered
124 Posts
The latest date on my order confirmation was 3/05/03. My unit will be outdated by then. ;)

G

·
Thats ok in my book. Nitrous Pete is one of the Mustang Gods and should be one of the first out there to get one.

Doesnt matter though....I will still blow his doors off :p

Hot Rod(I am bolting up my new blower today too)Harry ;)

www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
618 Posts
When did they tell you Hammer? I called and they said ours should ship on friday or monday of next week, I can't wait all the snow here is melting and it's suppose to be in the high 40's this weekend. That's great for pete and I hope he can dyno it very soon as I am curious to see what type of numbers he gets out of the blower with his mods. Good Luck Pete!!!
Let me know what you find out Hammer and as always if I find something out I'll let you know. Dynotech got a set of the 17 inch ET streets for thier Vette I am going to go over there and look at them later to day.
Talk to ya later:D

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looks good. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
54 Posts
FYI

Pete ,U the MAN...Congrats and Best of Luck,with your new found
BOOST:D Do not Distrub""MAD Sceincetist at WORK""

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That Blower looks Healthy..good luck with it Pete..

jim v.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
No castings for us huh.. the Lightnings actually got a full casting for their blowers. I guess that's why the L blower took years and our only took months.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They would have shipped one to me today but I want POLISHED!!!

The manifold has to be polished and mine will be sent out on Friday. I asked if I could get an affidavit to that effect. They didn't think I was funny.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, they're coming!

Matstang03: You talk like you ain't gettin one for your car. I thought you were. No secret mods allowed, baby.

;)

G

·
I bet you are really itchin now Hammer!!!!

Hmmmm...lets see.....hello....UPS....Rich moved to Toms River..here is his new address :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
this is a super nice unit, Instal about 8hr start to finish.
Kenny bell will be shipping very soon. Fir. or No Mon.
I have videos, Man I love working on these cars.
nitrous pete

·
Registered
244 Posts
HAMMER said:
They would have shipped one to me today but I want POLISHED!!!

The manifold has to be polished and mine will be sent out on Friday. I asked if I could get an affidavit to that effect. They didn't think I was funny.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, they're coming!

Matstang03: You talk like you ain't gettin one for your car. I thought you were. No secret mods allowed, baby.

;)
Yup as i told you Hammer, I want the KB blower very bad, wasn't sure if was going to be able to right away, but yes mine is on the way also :) I can't wait. No secrets here, just didnt want to say anything until i was sure :)

Matt

·
Registered
510 Posts
Pete, are you gonna post up the vids? or at least have someone post them up for ya? What are they of?

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pete's got a video clip of all the parts scattered throughout his garage. He's sending it to Eric and Eric is going to post it for us. And Pete didn't even charge Eric for the video (that's a joke, Harry)!!

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop with all the progress, Pete. Just got the blower hours ago and already...pictures, video...what more could we ask for? I know! Get that hair dryer on and dip that pig into the 9's. That's what I wanna see.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts