Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this from Edz.

Dyno Day -- Saturday January 11th. Now I am really getting excited. We have 20 signed up firm, and about 20 maybes. If you haven't signed up yet and want a time let me know before Friday. I am sure that we will have some spots available so show up. There are a lot of folks that said they want to come and hang out, that's good to. If you plan to make mods to your car between runs, please remember to bring your own tools, as mechanics can get down rite grouchy when you ask to "borrow" something. Dave over at TCH racing has provided an excellent map at http://www.tchracing.com/razorsedgemap.jpg We will have some kinda food, probably picnic stuff hopefully gratis (that's "out of kindness" if you do not speak Latin) if not for a couple of bucks. Razors Edge takes Cash, Checks, Visa, Master Card-- No American express or Discover cards. You might be able to barter auto parts if they are unused and still in the original boxes.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just found this he sent a few weeks ago.

Dyno Day Razors Edge Motorsports January 11, 2003. The event will start sometime around 9am and go on until the late afternoon or early evening or whenever we're all done and decide to call it a day! Again, the location is Razor's Edge Performance. It is located at 1925 Mears Parkway. That's right across the street from Maroone Ford near the intersection of Copans and SR7/US-441. If traveling west on Copans, make a left turn onto NW 55th Ave (right turn if traveling east on Copans from 441/SR7). NW 55th Ave is directly across from the service center entrance to Maroone Ford. Mears is the second left after you turn onto NW 55th.

The cost is $50 for two pulls, no tune included, horsepower runs. Contact Ed Zerbe, ([email protected]) Director of the South Florida SVTOA , or
post your questions on the www.tchracing.com general form, or the
www.flasvt.com Razors Edge Forum.

Ed Zerbe

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody else going?

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
is it too late to sign up??? I'll have to drive 3+ hours..........how far down 95 do i have to go?? prolly won't decide until tomorrow am.

gary

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SVTyballz said:
is it too late to sign up??? I'll have to drive 3+ hours..........how far down 95 do i have to go?? prolly won't decide until tomorrow am.

gary
Talked to Edz tonight and he said he thinks there are still spots open in the evening. I am probably going to go, but don't plan on running.

Down to Copens which is in North Broward.

There address is
Razor's Edge Motorsports
1925 Mears Parkway
Margate, FL 33063

Phone (954) 917-9200
Fax (954) 917-9666

Here is a link to the location
Razor's Edge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts