Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Southern Illinois/Evansville Indiana

2705 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  KB01GT
Anyone from around here?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I am from Pinckneyville, and will be home next week.
Cool. I am from Grayville. You got the prison a few years ago that we were after
Yeah, thanks to the prison, P'ville finally got a real hotel and a shell station. I remember the big push for that thing, and when they started to build it. I have only been home twice since it opened and both times I have been by it has been dark. I will have to go and look and see it in the day.
From Effingham i don't know whether ppl call that central or southern i have heard both lol
born and raised in evansville indiana. my dad owned liggetts body shop off newburgh road road for many years.he also owned chandler raceway 2 different times and did alot of circle track racing.I now reside in central illinois around the peoria area.looking for friends to make...:)
From Effingham i don't know whether ppl call that central or southern i have heard both lol
We considered it central Ill.
I'm from McLeansboro --- My Boy bought a 07 gt 5 speed ,kinda got me looking, We drove it to stlouis Saturday I fell in love - Wife said hell your 57, I said hell im not dead yet! I still think i might want a fox body notchback. See you guys in the forum!!
Im from Louisville Illinois.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.