Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to comment on my experience at the Mod Shootout.
I was pitted beside of Tim and Lisa Matherly of MV Performance. Pulling up, I had no clue of who they were, however they turned out to be some of the nicest people i have ever met. All weekend long, if there was anything i needed, Tim was more than helpful to supply, lend a hand with, or give his opinion. On the other hand, when I broke a belt on a launch, Lisa was right there to pull me back to the pit area on their ATV so i wouldnt have to push. It's nice to go to the track and meet genuine people who are willing to help others. Once again, thanks Tim and Lisa and, the rest of the MV Performance crew!
BTW, Congrats on the win in 2VPA!!!

See you at Bristol Fun Ford:blob

Steve Floyd

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Steve..It was nice to meet ya man. I am the one that was with the MV crew across from ya. I am coming up to Bristol and will be there Saturday evening and Sunday. You have an awesome car man. See you in Bristol.

Nathan Green

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nathan,
If you could,do me a favor, I'd appreciate it. I was looking throught the tools tonight and realized i came home with Tim's spark plug gapper. Tell Tim I'll return it at the bristol race. i'll be there on sunday.

Later,
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts