Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put in a Spool this month, But I'm not sure what the process is. I have Stock Stuff in the back. I know you need to delete the Abs, But How? I'm planning on buying 31 Spline or 33 Spline axles , a Spool, C Clip Eliminators, And New Gears Because Mine Are not wearing properly so there is Vibration at high. speeds. Any Help would Be Appreciated.

Thanks Jason

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I am pretty sure all you need to do is get the non-abs axles and just remove your ABS sensor. The sensor and the pressed on ABS ring are the only components located on the rear that make up the ABS system. Other than that, I think you have everything covered to go with a spool. Just be sure a spool is what you really need. They absoultley suck when it comes time to push the car around a shop.:D I would reccomend the Detroit Locker myself. I have two cars, one with a spool and the other with the locker. So I guess I have an educated opinion on the matter.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I purchased the Moser 33 spline spool, 33 spline axles and C-clip eliminators. Those things are thick as shit. I will be installing them this week or next.

Alain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts