Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spread the word, New forum, Congrats to Harry!

Modularfords now has an Mach 1 specific forum, Moderated by our old friend Hot Rod Harry!

If you hadn't heard, Harry now has a Mach 1 and is real plugged into the Mach 1 mods and issues.

If you know any Mach guys spread the word.

JT

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I had both for a few days...but it all came from me going too far with my Cobra and not enjoying racing her at the track because of the 11.99 fact and all the safety mods needed to go beyond that at my local NHRA track. My main fun is banging gears at the track and trying to get the most of my car every time. Even driving her on the street wasnt enjoyable for me...I have always loved the looks of the Mach 1's exterior and especially the interior, more than the Cobra's. Not saying the Cobra isnt one bad ass looking car in and out...just not my taste. I am a musclecar nut and the Mach 1 in Factory trim fits that mold perfectly. Once you get behind the wheel of a Mach 1...you are hooked. Its all my dad's fault..he had to buy a Mach 1 to go with his 03 Cobra....I drove the Mach 1 and realized what I wanted.
I dont have the money to have both cars...otherwise I would.

No flame takin buddy...

Thanks for the welcome Sean!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thats very understandable.Most people would not like to put a cage in an 03.Its so easy to hit an 11 with those cars. It would be more of a challenge to see how car the boltons can take you with the Mach 1. People have done 11's before! I would love to have one and try my hand at it aswell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts