Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep in mind this is a 380 R car so no side pipes
Im looking to go with shorties, off rd H & 2 chambers on the exhaust. I just dont want the LTs hanging down.
Who makes the best shortie?
I also want to add a CAI & a pulley. The problem is I cant find a pulley for the Roush blower.
The car came with a 3.73 gear.
Thanks for your help & input

·
Registered
957 Posts
Did you buy the car used????

I have more than likely done more to my Roush then most on the planet.

Get a K&N filter kit or Densocharger.
www.fnsweet.com had pulleys but are out now!

Reichardracing made me a custom one and might make you one,a non slip to boot. You want a 2.8" pulley and it will give you around 2 more psi.

I have 373 gears and wish I still had the 327s I think they are the best gear for these cars with all the torque and such!

Good luck and need anything else let me know
:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
vetkilr

You ever run at Speedworld in Orl.? What color is your car?

·
Registered
245 Posts
If ya ever get up that way you should check out speed world raceway. They race on wed., fri., nights and saturday, and some sundays. On street nights(wed and fri) $15, and as well as on sundays. Sat is bracket day, costs more. Good turn out.

·
Registered
589 Posts
vetkilr said:
Im in Brandon!
I lived in Brandon for 4 and a half years! Loved that place!

Snkchrmr -- If I were you I would get an X instead of an H, and would get either Bassani mid-length headers or Hooker long-tubes. The Hookers have really good clearance, and you dont have to drop the headers to do a clutch work. You can get shorty x-pipes with the Hookers, also. Shorties are really just not worth the money when you factor in labor + parts.

Call Reichard Racing for the pulley. They make a trick no-slip design.

As for just replacing the mufflers, thats a good option, or you can get a Flowmaster cat-back with poilished SS rear section pipes. I've always preferred the Flowmaster sound, also..

Good luck with it!
Brad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts