Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Check this guy out BMEP The owners name is Brian. I bought a used wide band A/F meter from him to tune my car. I was also looking in to the Autronic stand alone fuel system that they sell. If you purchase the Autronic wide band A/F meter with their fuel system, the system will tune 90% of the programming by it's self. The other 10% are inputting the basic parameters you would have to do and if needed, with the help of Brain. I was told it's realy not hard to do.

Hope that helps,

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
While your at it, call my Grandma in Cali and tell here I lover her. Everyones always got someone else they use :rolleyes: LOL. Just jokin around, its always good to have too many resources than not enough.:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top