Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the standing mile record for a S197 3V mustang? the fastest i have seen is 179 on the vortech website.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which car was that. Mine did 185. I didn't really see any other 3v out there.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i heard it was a few out there.. i didnt go..whats your setup?

i heard it was a fastlane twin turbo 3v..

my friends 06 blew the tranny on sat..its has a built motor with a precision billet 76mm..think he blew it like the first pass or something lol ..he is 1 of the guys from psi motorsports

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive got a 2.8 kb with meth running 20psi on a livernois short block. Makes around 740 whp on 93 pump gas for now. It's got 28in tires with 3.73 so I ran out of gear or it would have done more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Close to Austin but it was tuned by lethal in SA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eibach r1 coil overs. Bmr traction box, control arm relocate, panhard, and steeda upper control arm. Had zero stability issues and no wheels hop thanks to the traction box.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah I got a 190.2 Saturday evening. I made a total of 5 runs all weekend. Each run my transmission would torque/move in fifth gear and cause it to come out of gear around or right at the 3/4 marker. The 190 pass I got it back in and slightly back into boost before the end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was this ur first event? That's hauling at those speeds. I ran out of gear with the 3.73. Are u running 3.55 or 3.31? Plan on going for 200?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I went this past October and had a half assed pass made. I have a 200 amp alternator and they sent it with a regular pulley ( non clutch style). When i did my burn out, or tried too, it ended up backing the pulley off and throwing the belt, i didn't know until the antifreeze started pouring out and car got hot!! That was a 176 after the car shut off right before the 3/4 marker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts