Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with the steeda 5 link rear suspension setup?
I put a live axle in the cobra but it doesnt have very good cornering characteristics.
Is this setup better than the torque arm setup made by other companies?

·
Registered
32 Posts
sn8kbite said:
Has anyone had any experience with the steeda 5 link rear suspension setup?
I put a live axle in the cobra but it doesnt have very good cornering characteristics.
Is this setup better than the torque arm setup made by other companies?
Your best bet is to check out cornercarvers.com They have a hand full of good post about people with the 5 link. I'm a personal fan of the T/A-PHB setup. If that does not help, the next thing I would do is call both companys and tell them want you want to do and ask them what is the weak points of there competitors.

Hope that helps,

Rob

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cornercarvers.com doesnt give me a legitimate web page when i type it in my browser.It brings up some yahoo web page and some guys email address.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
sn8kbite said:
cornercarvers.com doesnt give me a legitimate web page when i type it in my browser.It brings up some yahoo web page and some guys email address.
It is http://www.corner-carvers.com/ .

Be warned you ask a newbie question you will be beat and flogged their. Also they don't take well to nicknames either.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Use the search function over there. Everything worth saying about solid axle Mustangs is in the archives.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
IWRBB said:
Use the search function over there. Everything worth saying about solid axle Mustangs is in the archives.
Well it use to be. The deleted/lost a lot of posts a couple months ago.

·
Registered
124 Posts
toofast4u said:
It is http://www.corner-carvers.com/ .

Be warned you ask a newbie question you will be beat and flogged their. Also they don't take well to nicknames either.
I agree on that Maverick. ;)

sn8kbite,

The Steeda system is good but I had better luck on my Saleen with the full Griggs GR40 system. I have not tried the MM stuff on a solid axle setup but I hear their packaged systems are very good.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Griggs PHB and Torque Arm with solve your problems :banggears

1 - 8 of 8 Posts