·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
810 Posts
I've got one.

Went to Steeda last week had a Stage 1 IRS suspension package intalled. Basically, springs, caster/camber plates, subs, strut tower brace, and IRS bushings.

The biggest chassis stiffining was in the sub frame connectors which I had done prior, KB weld in.

You can't beat the price, but it's only 2 pt. connection, but I'm not a hard core racer either. Mounts via 3 drilled holes in each strut tower and about 1" clearance from their caster/camber plates. Mounts to the front corner of each tower. Very very tight clearances between the engine and the hood, but it's done just right, perfect.

Thought I had a picture but I don't.........I remember now, camera was out of batteries. I can take one tomorrow if you really really wanted.

Extremely pleased with Steeda's work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, If you can post some pics, I'd be curious to see what the set up looks like. Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Jim,

If you are looking for one I may have one for sale. In the box brand new. I read the reply that you need to drill 3 holes on each side of the towers and I am not drilling! :eek: Ford Racing's part is supposed to fit in the original holes and fits SC engines.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RosSVT said:
Jim,

If you are looking for one I may have one for sale. In the box brand new. I read the reply that you need to drill 3 holes on each side of the towers and I am not drilling! :eek: Ford Racing's part is supposed to fit in the original holes and fits SC engines.
I think i'll pass on the drilling holes also...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts