Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the eaton off to go turbo so I'm selling it.
This setup made 16# of boost and 500/480 with the 2.93 billetblow non-slip upper and 4# metco lower. With headers, cams, head port, and more boost you're looking at easy 600+ rwhp.
If you're interested in buying these two together I will do 950 + shipping for them together as a package.

The Eaton is a Stage 4 Steigmeier Port & it also has a Beautiful Polish as well. It comes with everything pictured on the eaton including the 2.93 billetflow non-slip "clear" pulley. The Eaton has 25k on it with 20k of that being ported & polished, pulley has only been on for 10k.
I get compliments on it constantly at shows and everyone always thinks it's a FRPP Whipple.
I'm asking a firm 650 + shipping for the eaton.

The Throttle Body is a Accufab Single Blade "Big Oval" Polished throttle body.
The Elbow that is attached to it comes with it and is also polished.
It was baught at the same time as the eaton so only 20k on the clock.
You get a lot of bling and great numbers from this and it would compliment any setup looking to move more air.
I'm asking a firm 400 + shipping for the TB & Plen.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilitys. Unfortunately I wasnt able to wipe everything down and give it a nice polishing before taking pictures. During removal my hands were fairly greasy which is why they are covered in finger prints. I can gaurentee though that both items are in "like-new" condition with only very minor surface blemishes that will be easily buffed out once you clean it up.
Take confidence in buying these items!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.