Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much horse and torque do the Mach 1's pick up if there are really no mods except maybe an air silencer and K&N. Just wanted to see if there is a good tune/chip out there that seems to get some extra ponies all stock

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
I'm waiting until the TWEECER RT comes out for the Mach or some other simular device.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might do the same and see how things go....its just that Diablosport is tempting...really do their homework....but I really dont want to mark up this computer on the Mach 1.

by the way...Happy Birthday!!...yesterday!! :beer :king

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Thanks Harry!
That's the biggest reason I don't want the chip. The TWEEcer is less evident of modding the car if I had to take it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
We are Reflashing my "stock" Mach next week to see what gains we can get.

Doing it with a "reflash" so no chip or port violation.:)

I'll let ya know how it does.We plan to have a reflash for Mach's that will compensate for bolt ons,exhaust etc....

Tim

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info Tim!...looking forward to seeing the results.
And dont forget to let us know about price too.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
modularmike626 said:
Hey everyone,not to change the subject but what is the tweeker???Is this like the mafterburner software???

Mike
blown 01 cobra
From what I just found out about mafterburner, they are simular.
TWEEcer has a data logging ability which is an absolute must if you are modifying your computer parameters by yourself. You can observe how your computer reacts and interprets your changes. You plug your laptop into the OBD port.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
How much horse and torque do the Mach 1's pick up if there are really no mods except maybe an air silencer and K&N. Just wanted to see if there is a good tune/chip out there that seems to get some extra ponies all stock
I have a 2003 mach 1 too. It's stock. Thinking of getting a Diablo Chip. Did you notice a difference? with this chip on a stock MACH 1?
I am also doing a JLT CAI and just mufflers alone and no exhaust work. I hope these 3 will increase my take off when racing from light to light.

Your feed back please

·
Banned
97 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
A chip is a waste of money. After you have done some mods I would then invest in a custom tune.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts