Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some custom fabricating work done on a Cobra 03 part from my car at JDM. I met up with Jeremy,Justin and Anthony and all I can say is , that is one great group of guys there. Great meeting up with you and bullshitting about all the fast cars out there...including one Z06 and one certain awesome and I mean awesome Blue Viper GTS.....God I love those cars!!!

Hopfully Jim can get to work on that piece as soon as possible.

Thanks again guys,
Harry Mager

·
Registered
347 Posts
Harry, it was good seeing you again. Since you walked in wearing that "NJ Devil's Jersey", I will make sure it's a long, long time till that fabrication work gets taken care of for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Harry, it was good seeing you again. Since you walked in wearing that "NJ Devil's Jersey", I will make sure it's a long, long time till that fabrication work gets taken care of for you.
LOL.....so nice to have good friends :D

Harry

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Do a lot of your customers wear NJ Devil's jerseys, Jeremy?

J/K

·
Registered
404 Posts
Must be nice to be on the East coast.................but our weather in better. Glad your close enough to those guys so that you can just drive over.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Aaaah,

Harry just whines about me cause I call him on being a squat-to-pee with his car.

It's all love and fun though.

;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lomancobra said:
Wow, what upper pulley are you gonna run with that?
I was just busting buddy.....good idea though :D

I am going to be running a 6 lb. lower with 2.80 upper ....I am using the stock lower cage...so to use the 6 lb lower...I am having the idler pulley area moved over.

Good Idea I had though.............

Hot Rod(cried wolf too many times)Harry :)
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts