Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm barly able to afford an 03 cobra.. getting really excited... but have not heard from my insurence guy. I found one for a steal @ $33,500. 4k miles, all the fixins, convertable.

I'm wondering what you guys pay as far as insurence on these terminators.

Thanks!

-Rich

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
330/mo for my Cobra, 25 Male, single, perfect record,

I also have renters insurance and a 2002 snowmobile included in the 330/mo.

So probably be about 290/mo

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
27 year old male full coverage no incidents with very high limits ~1200/year. My wifes MDX is actually more per year then my Cobra and we both have perfect records and credit.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Damn age discrimination if you ask me! lol. Kidding.INS is about the only reason I look foward to getting old. I can't remeber exactly how much mine is at the moment. But, I think it is 2500 atleast. That is on a 2V, too.

Brandon

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
bstang46 said:
How in God's Green earth do y'all get such low INS??????????????

Brandon
Get old. And pay lawyers and/or driving school to keep points off your record. Getting married helps insurance rates too for some odd reason. I would think that the additional stress might cause accidents. LOL

gary

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oh well. I guess I will have to wait for those lower rates. Because right now my rates are the best I will get. I have ZERO points. I just bought a new bike and that INS is more than some of y'alls on your 03 Cobras.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What do you guys think the insurance would be for a 22 year old with 0 points on his license, though I have had 1 point in the past, and no accidents on his record for a 2003/4 Cobra??

I am hoping anywhere between $250 and $350 a month.... That sound about right?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that sounds right, thats about what I pay and I'm the same age, stats.. etc etc.
In Annapolis, it's not gonna be too bad either cause it's not a major city with higher insurence rates like Philly! YIKES!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mustang2Be said:
*cough* State capital *cough*

:D
yeah like you could really tell it's the capital.... hehe.. I've spent my fair share of time in annapolis (the mall, harbor place, down by the harbor etc etc), it's not bad. just not a city where insurence rates will be through the roof! Consider yourself lucky.

·
Registered
282 Posts
$680 a year full coverage. 35 married with a volume discount ;)

I never thought I'd say this...But I can't beleive what you youngsters are paying for insurance. THERE, now I'm officially old!

Kevin

1 - 20 of 29 Posts