Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost done purchasing all of my suspension/chassis/drivetrain parts and I had a question in regards to subframe connectors. I have steeda UCA's and LCA's and I also purchased Wild Rides Race Cars Combo Battle Boxes (both upper and lower torque box re-inforcement included in kit) and I was wondering if it mattered what subframe connectors I purchased? Do I need to match the brand of subframe connector with my control arms or the battle boxes for proper fitment or can I just choose any subframe connector?

·
Registered
360 Posts
should be able to run whatever you want...the torque boxes and subframe connectors dont tie together in any way or run anywhere close enough to interfere

·
Registered
360 Posts
Get full length. Like MM.
thats what I run as well. This was back in the day when local shop PBF (powered by ford) made good parts, he thought they looked like PBF knockoffs but after installing them decided it was the other way around noting that the MM pieces had WAY more area to weld

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was leaning more towards the the full length MMs anyway so that makes my decision a lot easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.