Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out shopping the other day and i found a cadance zrs w8 (8 " sub and amp meshures 14 L 9.5 W and 3 H) that should fit under the passanger side seat right...? next questions dose any one know how it sounds... im not trying to out base any one on the block and i dont want to weigh the stang down any more then it is... i just thought if its in the cab w u then u dont need all that power and custom built boxes right??? thoughts any body thanks alot guys

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I dont know about those subs. But I have done a few 8"s under seats and to be honest they just don't cut it. I recommend putting a single 10" in the trunk, you will be happy. Also again I have put amps under seats, but there just isn't enough air circulating to help the electronics stay in ideal operating temps. I would only put a amp for highs under a seat.
JMHO,
James

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i just saw these and the concept was cool, and what they where desighed to do, just trying to cut space and keep weight down.... but i might think about 1 10 in a nice box

·
Registered
76 Posts
i would just do the single ten in the back. ive been working car audio for 5 years now and havent been happy with any subs under seats in any of the vehicles i did. just put the quick release terminals on it so it can be taken in and out if you dont want to much weight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts