Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
We all know who has the real Terminator Forum..
Even where we started they still keep the Terminator monica that pissed them off so much..

ASSHOLES You know who you are...:shootbird

I'll never forget them bastards:shootbird

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim Vaccaro said:
We all know who has the real Terminator Forum..
Even where we started they still keep the Terminator monica that pissed them off so much..

ASSHOLES You know who you are...:shootbird

I'll never forget them bastards:shootbird
Oh yeah,, those "guys".

I stopped by there just to see if they still were using the name, and that forum is just tumbleweeds blowing through..

JT

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Notice JT i said I'll never Forget,,,

I forgave then but not forgetting...:vomit:

The Bastards still come in here snooping around...:shootbird

G

·
JT said:
Oh yeah,, those "guys".

I stopped by there just to see if they still were using the name, and that forum is just tumbleweeds blowing through..

JT
I know(even the crickets left)....and thats exactly what they wanted....we 03 Cobra guys were too much of a threat to them. I mean, do you remember the amount of posts we had on that site! I think we just blew the whole internet forum world into the weeds.

Hot Rod(The Original Terminator's)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow! Jimmy's finally showing a little emotion over that whole fiasco.... You were way to cool when it was going on.:D

Take care,

Kevin

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Aaron_01 said:
Terminator moniker you mean
Yes,,I must of had a flash back to Monica (Bill's Friend):D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Holle COW Jim , cool down lol , I never read you like this
Lay down for a min. Just busting peace bro.
I do here you , Pisses you off when people do things like that .
Guess how I feel. nitro BACK STABBERS ! ! !

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
I can completely understand where Jimmy V is coming from with his frustrations.

From DAY ONE, Jimmy pushed for the association between 03 Cobras and the original concept name Terminator; which Ford aborted because of movie / copyright concerns.

I know how hard he worked to establish the Terminator forum over there and the site owners and management were against him every step of the way.

But it doesn't matter what they call the forum. Last time I went into that forum, I yelled out, "Is anybody here?" and my words echoed back to me several times...like a big empty church.

Terminator is not a forum. Terminator is not the Ford name for the 03 Cobra. TERMINATOR is the esteem and pride that we feel and display as owners of the car. And we're right here. And now we have the official jacket to prove it.

The Lemmings (as JT put it) have a 'site affiliated' jacket too. The loyal members of SVTP should buy their site-affiliated jacket.

:D

Jimmy V is also largely responsible for the design of our jackets. He is the reason why "Codename: Terminator" is on the back and TERMINATOR is down the sleeve.

No one can take that away from him.

·
Registered
41 Posts
JT said:
WTF? Nice to know we are being copied!

JT
It's been widely known that the pre-production name for the 03 Cobra was "Terminator", and SVTP considered using that name last May before there were ANY other 03 Cobra boards on the internet. I wouldn't say anyone was "copied", and as HRH pointed out, now that the '04s are coming out, it seemed more appropriate than the "03/04 Cobra" board.

If the administration here feels threatened or slighted by the change, they should contact the administration of SVTP - cheap shots do nothing but diminish both boards and the significance of the factory supercharged Cobras, IMO...

I may be a moderator "over there", but I still regularly visit here for hardcore tech (if that's OK). I certainly don't see any MF bashing "over there", it would be nice if we didn't have to read SVTP bashing here...

·
Registered
13 Posts
SVTperformance is allright, but the members of this forum went through a lot of shit, mainly with the SSOTN ************* to have the name "Terminator"

Moe

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Re: Re: SVT lemmings changed the thier '03 Forum name to "Terminator" !

Blue03Cobra said:
If the administration here feels threatened or slighted by the change, they should contact the administration of SVTP - cheap shots do nothing but diminish both boards and the significance of the factory supercharged Cobras, IMO...

I may be a moderator "over there", but I still regularly visit here for hardcore tech (if that's OK). I certainly don't see any MF bashing "over there", it would be nice if we didn't have to read SVTP bashing here...
Jimbo, I do not feel threatened at all, why should I?

I have never and will never promote any of these guys to bash other sites. I visit other sites from time to time myself.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I enjoy this site very much! I also enjoy SVTP very much! I have learned a great deal of useful information from the two sites combined. I would like to thank everyone on this site for contributing to my '03 Cobra knowledge!:D :banggears

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hammer, Thank's for your kind words.

OUR Terminator Forum and SVTP 03 Forum are Both the Heart and Soul of the Terminator Scene..

The difference here is the Southern Hospitality we recieve from Eric and Chad Brooks.

:D

Thank's Eric and Chad for providing us with this well run site and forum.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: Re: Re: SVT lemmings changed the thier '03 Forum name to "Terminator" !

Eric Brooks said:
Jimbo, I do not feel threatened at all, why should I?

I have never and will never promote any of these guys to bash other sites. I visit other sites from time to time myself.
- You shouldn't. "Threatened" was the wrong word, but, obviously, there are members here that found the name change a big deal. As a member of the Admin. team at SVTP, and one of the moderators of the section in question (and a member here after being a member at MM), I felt compelled to respond.

-Thanks for the cooperation, I have the same philosophy :D (where's the :thumbsup: smiley when you need it ;) )

Maybe this thread could be closed/removed, now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Jeez, why is there hate for SVTPerfomance? It makes no damn sense. This is like high school, and I thought we were all a little too grown up for that BS. I don't know what went down between people here and people there, and quite frankly, I don't care. I just love the car, F the politics BS. But you know, what ever PERSONAL issues you have with site mods and so on should be that...PERSONAL. The members themselves are not to blame, and any kind of animosity towards the members just looks bad on you. Finally, one of the first rules of business, ANY business, is never badmouth the competition. Think on that one.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.