Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to a Cobra oval tb on my 2v. Should I go with a dual 65mm, Oval single blade, or accufabs special oval tb for 550+ cars that flows 1694+? What about drivability? This is going on a TFS intake.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I have the single blade TB on my car and I have no driving issues with it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the single blade TB on my car and I have no driving issues with it.
Do have the their special TB with the completely oval blade or the elliptical one with the flat bottom and top but still a single blade?

I just purchased the special one with 1694 cfm.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
It is with the flat bottom and top.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is with the flat bottom and top.
Are you going to the twin 75mm,. I know MPH makes a nice plenum for the kb's that use the twin 75mm. But it seems like a bunck of money when the SCTB accufab tb flows so much. I think the twim 75mm is only a 100 more cfm.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I have the new MPH intake right now but I opted for the spacer and am keeping my accufab until I see proof that an extra 600+ out of my wallet is going to net me more than 10hp.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the new MPH intake right now but I opted for the spacer and am keeping my accufab until I see proof that an extra 600+ out of my wallet is going to net me more than 10hp.
Cool let us know. I thought the dual 75mm was a little closer to 1k?

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
No it is going for a bit over 600, if it was a 1K they can shove it where the sun don't shine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts