Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of you are wondering who TECHCO is and where did we come from? We are based out of Anaheim, California and our focus is PERFORMANCE. We have been behind the scenes for over one year now developing our flag ship product, The TECHCO 3L Reverse-Revolution Twin Screw Supercharger. We released our Mopar unit a few months ago and now we are ready to dive into the S197 Mustang arena. Are saying goes "If it is not fun to drive, then why do it?". We take that with everything we do and it is our main focus. The video below is a sneak peak on our supercharger on the dyno. We will post more videos/and actual dyno numbers, air fuel, etc... very soon. we just wanted to show you where we are. Enjoy, we will have an open house on 2-21-09 and will have some installations being performed on customers cars. Come check it out!!!!

:tip::tip:

http://techco.vidiac.com/video/f7f65d59-8433-4d85-8010-9bae00e7bd77.htm

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
I can't make out the dyno chart!!!!!! Can't wait to see this going out on people's cars with built motors. The blower is going to scream with a smaller pulley on it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I can't make out the numbers either.

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
I think it is on purpose, for now anyway.

·
Registered
727 Posts
tq

I am not going to guess at the #'s, but look at that tq curve. It comes on like a train. I would guess it is not a stroker, but can you imagine if it was! Go Carlos!

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
The power curve is awesome no doubt.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not going to guess at the #'s, but look at that tq curve. It comes on like a train. I would guess it is not a stroker, but can you imagine if it was! Go Carlos!
stock bottom end
stock exhaust
stock fuel

5.5 lbs of boost.

we will have more details and video soon.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have x-ray vision :thongue2:
give you all a hint...
. saleen 475 kit was about 6 to 8 on a good day lbs and normally hit around 400 to tires, some got more and depending on who tuned and where. ours at 5.5 is over that

no its not 401 rwhp

lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow, this blower is gonna Rock!!! Im excited to see these things come out, can't wait to try one here!! Need a bright yellow test car Carlos??!! I cant have Ned making more power than me:scare:

JimIIII
It's already happening, Cheekie!! :thongue2::sorry: I'll talk to C-Los and see what we can do about hooking you up with a SPIDER BITE!! :drugs:Once you get bit. . . , you'll be seeing double. . . or should I say TWIN!!

Taran-Cholo. . .

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Carlos,
For the supercharger to be 50 state legal, what is Techco doing to meet the emissions requirement for carbon trapping in models 08 and up?

Thanks
Ray

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are you kidding me? 08+ mustangs have to have a carbon trap?!

·
Registered
270 Posts
:bigwink:COME ON!!!! A Techco motor NEEDS this thing... I want #1 again...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Are you kidding me? 08+ mustangs have to have a carbon trap?!
Yes sir, there are only a few S/C that have reworked their kits to meet the requirement. Mostly using the stock filter housing and a carbon element i think. I dont know whats completely envolved to meet this requirement.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes sir, there are only a few S/C that have reworked their kits to meet the requirement. Mostly using the stock filter housing and a carbon element i think. I dont know whats completely envolved to meet this requirement.
We will be releasing our EO kits for all years within the next few weeks. All those questions and concerns will be answered.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts