Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture of Mike Day's Yellow 03 Cobra and noticed his rear side window with a Snake with red eyes and the word Terminator in cool script. It just looked so awesome and at home on the Cobra..that I have to have a set for each side.

If you're in this Forum Mike...THANKS!!!!

Here is Mikes email to see if he can get more in other colors for you guys.
[email protected]

It just looks like something that Ford should have put on there.

Also picked up the ever so popular "Eaton Inside" Decal for the rear window , bottom lower left corner. Right lower corner has the SVTOA static inside decal.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey where is the roll bar ?

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
The sticker looks great man. I have always loved that font style, It's called "Matter Of Fact". I have used it in a few of my pocketbike racing video's.:D

Razor.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Razor! I like that HRH :)

My dad saw that Cobra/Terminator on my 03 and now he has to have a set for his 03 :)

Just wish I could drive the car around to show off...damn snow!

Harry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oneSVTfan said:
Harry, do I see a car seat in the back seat? Surely your wife does not let any of the kids in the beast with you!!!
Hell yeah!!! :D

Yes thats a baby seat in there...My 5 year old son Shane and 20 Month old son Nicholas are always out with me while I am testing (well..not all the time..but sometimes).....Both of them love it!!! All I hear is oooooohs and aaaahhhs and alot of laughter after I get on the Cobra abit. I dont think roller coasters rides will phase them one bit now :) I am breaking them in to being Jet Pilots.....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
PS. I have the baby seat in the back to throw off the competition.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just received my on Saturday. I ordered the color Blue. Looks great, came in about 3 days. Can't wait for spring to put it on.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Hell yeah!!! :D

Yes thats a baby seat in there...My 5 year old son Shane and 20 Month old son Nicholas are always out with me while I am testing (well..not all the time..but sometimes).....Both of them love it!!! All I hear is oooooohs and aaaahhhs and alot of laughter after I get on the Cobra abit. I dont think roller coasters rides will phase them one bit now :) I am breaking them in to being Jet Pilots.....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
PS. I have the baby seat in the back to throw off the competition.
My 5 year old, Jillian, loves to go fast too! Freaks my wife out though.

I am not one of the decal fans, but it is well made - like the color of your car, too. I prefer the "low profile, zero visibility" look - like my career these days....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts